2008-09-17

My Gear for Home Recording

PC: AMD Sempron 2800+ with 1GB DDR RAM, WIN XP SP2
Guitar: YAMAHA APX500 (Acoustic electric)
Guitar: FENDER SQUIER TELECASTER (Electric)
Sequencer: CUBASE LE
Midi: LINE6 TONEPORT KB37
Effect: LINE6 POD XT; LINE6 GEARBOX

My PC hadn't been upgraded for quite a few years, don't bother to upgrade as long as it can run all I need to run.

I bought my YAMAHA guitar in August last year for celebrating my job changing. It cost me HKD2,700

I bought the TELECASTER in December 2006 for celebrating my completion of my professional exams. It cost me around HKD3,000

The Sequencer CUBASE come along with my previous guitar effect ZOOM 2.1u.

TONEPORT cost me HKD1,460 in TOM LEE last month.

To sum them up briefly, over HKD 10,000.00

It's minimal money as compare to professional Home Studio.

1 comments:

** OUT OF TRACK 思 想 出 軌 ** said...

good excuses to celebrate life's events and self-comforting to spend money :)) HEEEE...

A Guitarist's Blog

....end of this page