2008-09-30

Get listed on Google today

Hurray! Having been waiting for almost 3 weeks, I found my blog listed on Google today. I tried “Carl W.: Guitarist” or “makecoolmusic”, both work. However, I changed my title to “Carl’s Guitar Blog” for I think 99% of people won’t type “Carl W.: Guitarist” to search, right?

Anyway, it’s listed on Google, my blog is reachable by anyone from anywhere of the world. I am still waiting Yahoo, ODP….etc to get me listed soon!

If you surf on my blog by chance, by mistake, whatever. Please bookmark me! Please!

I’m sure that you won’t be able to find my blog next time. It doesn’t mean my blog disappeared. It’s the fact that there were so many many blogs / webs out there. If you are interested in making music, enjoying music, sharing music / guitar stuff, why not bookmark me and keep visit, say, once a week?

I need to search the web a lot. I search VST plug-ins, search DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) for manual and comparison, search for forum to seek opinions from users of different DAW, search blog templates, HTML codes, feed burners, free mp3 online storage, sales of music online ……. Etc.

I can easily get lost from vast of them in internet. Therefore, I have a practice – bookmark them. I really fear that I won’t be able to find them next time, especially if they are a good web site. It’s a frustrating experience to spend too much time to search for a web / blog which I can reach with only a click in my bookmark! Get my point? Good!

0 comments:

A Guitarist's Blog

....end of this page